- July 31 and August 1, 2021
- Carson, Washington at Play Frontier in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- Hosted by Play Frontier (Tiffany Pearsall) and Learning Wild (Kristen RB Peterson)
- Early bird price: $197 (pricing ends May 31st!)
- Late to the party (After May 31): $247
There is nothing like an in person event to recharge your teacher batteries, ignite a fire in your heart and fill you up to the brim with renewal. Come hang out in nature and play with like-minded adults!I'm There!
Tiffany and Kristen met at a conference for early childhood educators and since have recorded over 120 podcast episodes together, become close friends, inspire each other daily, and cheer each other on in life and professionally!
Kristen RB Peterson is the founding director of Butterfly Hill Nature Preschool in Minnesota, a homeschool mom and a creative vampire. In her spare time she created Learning Wild as a platform to educate others about play and nature through her podcast, The Play Based Learning Podcast, informative social media graphics and digital courses.
Tiffany Pearsall is the founding director nature and play school, Play Frontier located in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest in Washington. Tiffany is a play advocate for grow-ups and littles alike. She strives to treat adult learners with the same respect she give the children in her care.
✓ you are ready to grow in your teaching practice
✓ you strive to conserve childhood
✓ you like to spend time outdoors
✓ you believe in the power of nature and play in the lives of children
✓ you want a community of people to reflect and challenge yourself with
- The closest airport is Portland International Airport (PDX).
- The address of Play Frontier and the conference location is: 1111 Hemlock Rd. Carson, WA 98610
- There are a few hotels available in Stevenson and Carson, Washington. Check out Skamania Lodge and Carson Hot Springs for a scenic stay.
- AirBnB and VRBO are also great options to find lodging.
- Extend your stay and drive through the Columbia River Gorge to Hood River!